The Campus Advocate provides support for those affected by sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, and stalking. Survivors and significant others can access services about incidents that occurred on or off-campus.
Advocacy Services are available to:
Students Staff Faculty
CARE welcomes individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, races, classes, and abilities.
Free and Confidential Help:
We provide free, confidential, and knowledgeable support for those impacted by sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, and stalking.
- Free and confidential advocacy services
- Accompaniment to medical exams, law enforcement interviews, Title IX or student conduct meetings
- Accompaniment and transportation to forensic exams
- Help with academic and housing accommodations
- Crisis counseling and safety planning
- Emergency transportation
- Assistance with restraining orders
- Referrals to community resources
Contact the Campus Advocate:
Valley Crisis Center:
Campus resource after hours or on weekends
24hr Hotline: 209.722.4357