The Campus Advocate is available to provide support for those affected by sexual violence, dating/domestic violence and stalking. Survivors and significant others can access services about incidents that occurred on or off campus.
Advocacy Services are available to:
lStudents lStaff lFaculty
CARE welcomes individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, races, classes, and abilities.
Free and Confidential Help:
We provide free, confidential and knowledgeable support for those impacted by sexual violence, dating/domestic violence and stalking.
Support offered includes:
- Free and confidential advocacy services
- Accompaniment to medical exams, law enforecement interviews, Title IX or student conduct meetings
- Accompaniment and transportation to forensic exams
- Help with academic and housing accomodations
- Crisis counseling and safety planning
- Emergency transportation
- Assistance with restraining orders
- Referrals to community resources
Contact the Campus Advocate:
Call or text: Lynna Cano, 209.386.2051
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Valley Crisis Center:
Campus resource after hours or on weekends
24hr Hotline: 209.722.4357