Congratulations for embarking on your journey of parenthood!
Private, Sanitary & Safe: Lactation Rooms
With a number of rooms readily available, that are generally no more than a 5 - 7 minute walk from the nursing mother's work area, the CARE Office at UC Merced offers Lactation Rooms as a special accommodation to mothers seeking to breastfeed.
For access and a downloadable PDF: Access Request for UCM Lactation Rooms
If you or a guest are in need of immediate access, please contact the CARE Director: Yesenia Curiel
- Kolligian Library: 1st floor adjacent to the woman's restroom (has a refrigerator)
- Classroom and Office Building 2 (COB2): 3rd floor 3T3 Across from 312
- Social Sciences and Management Building (SSM): 2nd floor 214 (has a refrigerator)
- Student Services Building (SSB): 2nd floor next to restrooms - Room #2T3 (has a refrigerator)
- Student Activities and Athletics Center (SAAC): 1st floor Women's bathroom
For a list of Off campus sites, please refer to the HR website.