All fraternities and sororities are required to take a 40 minute long program regarding Interpersonal/Gender-based Violence.
The purpose of this program is to promote positive social norms in the FSL community i.e. bystander intervention, supporting survivors of violence, holding people accountable for their words/actions, and creating a culture that does not tolerate violence.
To schedule this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The program you are requesting
- The name of your organization and the number of members
- Your name and contact information (the person requesting the program)
- At least 3 preferred dates to host the program
- Include the date, time and location of your meetings
- Whether your meeting location has technology (i.e projector, sound, wifi, etc)
*Fraternities and sororities must also fill out a form on the Fraternity and Sororioty Life website, listed under Programs>FSL Required Programs. The form can be accessed here. Select "Interpersonal/Gender-Based Violence (40 minutes)" for our program.