- Planned Parenthood: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Pregnant and not sure what to do? That can be scary, but you’re not alone. The professional, caring staff at your nearest Planned Parenthood health center will give you all the straight-up information you need to help you make the right decision for you. No pressure, no judgment. Just support.
- WIC Program: https://www.fns.usda.gov/wic
- The WIC Program aims to safeguard the health of low-income women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are at nutrition risk by providing nutritious foods to supplement diets, information on healthy eating, and referrals to health care. WIC serves pregnant women, breastfeeding women, non-breastfeeding postpartum women, infants, and toddlers & children up to age 5
- Option Line: www.OptionLine.org or (800)HELPLINE
- OptionLine provides free and confidential counseling as well as accurate information about pregnancy and pregnancy options. While they offer information on pregnancy options, their centers do not refer women to abortion providers. Call 1-800-712-HELP or text HELPLINE to 313131.
Places in Merced with Plan B
- Target: 3280 R ST Merced, CA 95340
- Wal-Mart: 3055 LOUGHBOROUGH DR Merced, CA 95340
- 1640 R ST MERCED, CA 95340
- 3098 G ST MERCED, CA 95340
- 1970 YOSEMITE PARKWAY MERCED, CA 95340
- 300 MERCED MALL MERCED, CA 95340
- Planned Parenthood: 3166 COLLINS DR. MERCED, CA 95348
Contact Student Health Center on campus (Joseph Edward Gallo Recreation Center) for more information.